Repair and Recovering
Years of experience has made JC Sharp Corp., the "go to" company for all your service/repair needs. We sell the best and service the rest . We can service/repair all makes and models of folding partitions/operable walls (including part replacements).
No job is too small - from preventative maintenance, minor repairs, or refurbishing or replacing an existing panel system.
Often existing track systems can be retained. The panels can be recovered to provide better acoustics and a like new look.
In Ohio, we have transformed many folding/operable partition installations by recovering the existing panels with new acoustical wall carpet. It greatly improves the appearance of the partitions and the desired sound control. It is an affordable alternative to totally replacing an existing system. All edges of replacement material are tucked under edge trim. There are no raw edges.
This is a list of completed projects where renovation/recovering has prolonged the usefulness of a partition system and has been cost effective:
- Sheraton Suites - Akron/Cuyahoga Falls, 1989 Front St., Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
- Middleburg Hts. Recreation Center - Community Room, 16000 Bagley Rd.,Middleburg Hts., OH 44130
- Residence Inn/Marriott - 3628 Park East Dr., Beachwood, OH 44122,
- Strongsville Recreation Center - Community Room, 18100 Royalton Rd., Strongsville, OH 44136
- B'Nai Jeshurun Congregation - 27501 Fairmount Blvd., Pepper Pike, OH 44124
- Holiday Inn Boardman - 7393 South Ave., Boardman, OH 44512
- Kalahari Sandusky - 7000 Kalahari Dr, Sandusky, OH 44870
- Colombus Convention Center - 400 N High St, Columbus, OH 43215
We GUARANTEE all our work. Call or e-mail for an appointment.